More than 300 participants came out for Solutions Center’s 3rd annual Bunny Hop 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, April 19, at Lakeside Park.
The event is held annually during Child Abuse Prevention Month to raise awareness of child abuse in our community and to raise funds for shelter and support services.
We wish to thank all who participated and those who made the event possible.
- Fond du Lac Running Club — we couldn’t have a competitive run without their expertise and volunteers.
- Marty at B104 for the finish line music and encouragement.
- Agnesian HealthCare, Gold Sponsor.
- Holiday Automotive, Baker Cheese, CD Smith Construction Services, Floor Quest, Holiday Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM, Fortune Law Offices and Michels Corporation, Silver Sponsors.
- National Exchange Bank and Action Reporter Media, Bronze Sponsors.
- Miss Fond du Lac, Miss Wisconsin Central, Miss Fond du Lac Outstanding Teen, and our energetic Easter Bunny, Morgin Tarpey, for their appearances.
- Hair of the Dog Graphics for this year’s popular T-shirts, and all the businesses and individuals who donated race-day items.
- Finally, thank you to Solutions Center board of directors, staff and volunteers. A special thank you to Natalie Schmitz, MPTC Vista Worker, for her long hours and dedication to the cause.
Please click below for this year’s race results:
Supporting Our Homeless Neighbors: A Community Effort At the Solutions Center, Fond du Lac, we understand the challenges faced by our homeless community. Our mission…
January is Human Trafficking Prevention Month (Human Trafficking Awareness Month). What is Human Trafficking? The U.S. Department of Justice defines human trafficking as a crime…
About the Event Join us at Korneli’s on the Ave on October 6th for an entertaining night filled with music, comedy, laughter, food, drinks, raffles…